This Fall favorite is probably about as exciting as it gets for Fashionistas: Looks straight from New York's Fashion Week. And although these looks are technically the Spring/Summer lines, you know us ladies (and gents) can't wait to try out new looks, trends, and styles. This look is straight from the Derek Lam show in September: Brought to you by PHYTO, BaByliss, and stylist Orlando Pita. I love the texture and effortless vibe of this hair style. Love it, too? Check out how you can get this look at home. Instructions below.
GET THE LOOK:
- Part the hair to the side (a bit off center or how the hair naturally falls).
- To prep the hair, add 1-2 pumps of PHYTO PHYTOKeratine Extreme Exceptional Cream to hair. Blow dry with the new BaBylissPRO® Rapido. Do not brush.
- Straighten hair with BaBylissPRO® Nano Titanium™ 1” Ultra-Thin Flatiron.
- Then, using the BaBylissPRO® Nano Titanium™ 1” Spring Curling Iron, wrap hair once around the barrel, then pull the iron down to create a wave without volume. Rake the hair back and create a top section with partings on either side.
- Combine two oils: PHYTO Huile Supreme Rich Smoothing Oil and PHYTO Huile Soyeuse Lightweight Hydrating Oil. Twist hair into a bun at the crown. Let the hair set for ten minutes then un-do bun. Tousle and run fingers through hair to create a piecey, un-coiffed look.
- Finish with PHYTO Professional Phytolaque Soie Light Hold Hairspray for shine and control.
View the fashion show below