Sometimes I feel old. I know, I'm not yet 30... but over the past couple of years I've had several moments where I no longer felt trendy. You know what I mean (hopefully)... those moments when you see a trend and think "WHY is this cool?!" for me, that moment is quickly followed by "...Oh...I'm old..." Or the fact that probably about 1/3 of my readers won't get the Full House reference in the subject.
To remedy this feeling, I decided to go straight to the source and ask a beautiful teen I know, Miss Windin, some questions about beauty, fashion, and of course, trends. Honestly, I feel a little better after talking to her. Turns out, I'm not as out of touch as I felt.
For example, we both share a love of Maybelline, eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and boots worn with leggings. Maybe I'm not as old as I sometimes feel ;o)
1. What is your favorite makeup brand?
My favorite makeup brand is Maybelline
2. What are 3 beauty items you couldn't do without?
3 beauty items I couldn't do without would be eyeliner, mascara, and concealer
3. If you could do anything with your hair/ have any style and color, what would it be?
I'd have short bangs above my eyes, bleach blonde hair
4. What are your favorite clothing stores?
Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Tilly's and PacSun
5. What are some of your favorite clothing/makeup/hair trends?
Cat eye liner, Red lipstick, combat boots with leggings and curly hair
6. What celebrity style do you like?
I like Taylor Swift's style